Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 01:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: Are you being serious with this? While our admins are allowing siblings,partners bla bla, it doesn't mean you could use that as an excuse. While let's say you're right they can't prove that easily you're not using dual to fish, you also can't just easily prove it that you are not and just simply say it's my brother,mother,father or grandfather that was playing the other account. I have also answered the very same question your guildmates had asked through @request in game whether using two different devices were illegal and regarding fishing which I had said in response that you are allowed to use different devices in pretty much every features our server has except a few (daily quest, wheel of fortune, gambling roulette,etc). I've also said too many times and reminded not to use different devices even though there is no written rule about it but it is an obvious abuse to the system so I had advised not to do it knowing we can't stop them from doing it, I specifically said it remains illegal until any further announcement from the higher ups. This was asked not just once or twice by your "friends" in game so why are you still not aware by it even though I had given them the same answers every time?

Also this is funny considering you were already previously banned for using dual client in an event so shouldn't you be already aware of something like this in the future? For someone who'd usually attack people and making them think that you're smarter than them, I wouldn't think you'd easily forget what got you banned in the past. So an excuse like this from you is very hard to believe and ignorance can no longer be used as an excuse for cases like this.

Once again, like 90% of veterans could easily identify what would be an in game feature abuse and you are one so why should YOU not know whether it is allowed or not. I too would love to use my 2nd PC and just alt fish with it all day and i'll just say it's my neighbour that's using it for me if I ever get caught.

why the need to call out on staff members every single time though? it sounds to me that you people hate the server and the staff members so much but here you all are still
LOL, SAYS THE PERSON WHO DUAL AT HoT. I CAN PROVE THAT I PLAY ALONGSIDE MY BROTHER? U EVEN SERIOUS? WHAT DO U WANT? U WANT ME TO VID WHILE WERE PLAYING? 

OFCOZ I DONT LIKE OUR STAFF MEMBERS, WE HAVE 1 STAFF = GM IN DRO GOT KICKED FOR ABUSE (FURAI) , WE HAVE 1 STAFF = YOU (NO SKILL BUT COCKY TOWARDS EVERYONE). LUNA =?. IF IT'S ONLY ME THAT DOESN'T LIKE OUR STAFF I WOULD BE OK, BUT NUMEROUS PEOPLE 20+ PPL DONT EVEN LIKE OUR STAFF FOR THEIR PAST BEHAVIOR/YOUR BEHAVIOR TOWARD OTHER PLAYERS. IF U WANT ME TO RESPECT OUR STAFF MEMBERS, THEN GET STAFF MEMBERS THAT ARE NICE TO THE PUBLIC / NO KICK INCIDENTS FROM THE STAFF AS GMS IN THE PAST.

ALSO U SUCK ANYWAY, JUST 1V1 ME SAME CLASS NO RG, NO MECH.

AND IF U TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT IS DUAL, PLEASE GO TRACE MY CHAT LOGS DURING THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER, WOULD I BE SO STUPID TO CHAT WITH 2 ACCOUTNS AND TALK TO MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME WHILE COMMUNICATING WITH HARLY AND MY FRIENDS IN PT CHAT? TRULY AMAZING
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 01:42 AM