Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
First of all, I would want to quote what Riliane told me regarding playing with same IP but different device:

"Hello,

We do allow siblings, partners etc, to play together in the same IP. However the accounts must be distinct from each owner. Meaning it should be possible for GM's to identify who are owner of the accounts. Normally it's by checking their usual login patterns, credentials and so on" (Riliane).

My obvious reply would be however, how would GM's even identify whether these 2 devices w/ same ip are being controlled by 1-2 people? Obviously, they wouldn't know unless they attempt to communicate with 2 ppl in-game under the same IP at the same time and assess whether they can move + chat at the same time before banning? right?

Meanwhile, me, my malaysian friend, my brother got banned in fishing because of the same reason that my brother playing on a separate device (but same IP) due to GM thinking I'm abusing dual, since 2 device = same IP. OK going back to Riliane's statement "We do allow siblings, partners etc, to play together in the same IP. However the accounts must be distinct from each owner. Meaning it should be possible for GM's to identify who are owner of the accounts." Is this a joke to the GMs? LOL. Ok, I think you are dual since i see 2 devices with same IP = I would not need to try to assess by doing actions such as communicating with the 2 or ask them to move at the same time.

So my question is, did u GM (Breakfast Kid) even try to determine whether the 2 devices that were fishing were controlled by me alone? did u even try to communicate with us (my brother, me, and my friend) at the same time before banning or you just brainlessly base on IP? What a joke.

All I'm asking is for evidence that I did indeed dual in fishing (1 device, 2 acc). Yet u bring evidence that was done 3 months prior for me dualing in dice and my IP addresses for my accounts? ur evidence is sufficient? I already mentioned that I share 7-8 of my accounts between 4 people that I know of.

So my question is? Can we really join PVP/WOE/Instances/Fishing activities with the same IP but different devices if proven there is a different person playing? Ofcoz no, some of our GMs are too smart and ban instantly without asking ppl to chat with them / move at same time.

Long live brave ro, we have the best GMs possible for an RO server.

Messages In This Thread
dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 12:41 AM