Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rapgod11Misunderstandings
Kind of disappointed bout the replies about my last posts and it was closed while im off.

I do wanted to know why that Green Cross (whoever this guy hiding his real name) and I respect your opinion Alexia but you misunderstand it , I just want to say sorry about making pvp event and I didnt know some of people still hate me that much, but I just want to give the players a rest time for doing fishing everyday, ( I also wanted to know how many players hated me (kalabaw) please list it since I doubt that there will be many , I think its just a few of you like 4 to 5 , cause you guys dont want to be dictated.)

Im quite disappointed too that some of the staffs were not really helping the server boost up , while Im the one who keeps on promoting on my social media accounts , Im helping the server get players on other servers (server hopping for some reasons)

Forum is supposed to be an open arguments for discussions , it doesnt make sense if a public arguments be transferred on private convo's . The server won't grow up if this keeps up.

If someone answered you correctly by commenting on your posts but you hated the message since its against you ( you would say stop crying? ... please grow up , face your fears stop hiding by saying stop crying, keep on crying , go cry) try saying it on court trials. it doesnt makes sense why some of you still didnt want to consider the answers of the public not all of them are my members , they are just concerned solo players too.

Thank you I hope you guys read it without getting angry on me cause my real purposed here is to wake you up guys.

If this thread close ( there is something wrong with you guys)

Messages In This Thread
Misunderstandings - by rapgod11 - 09-18-2022, 01:40 PM
RE: Misunderstandings - by Averine - 09-18-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Misunderstandings - by Claire - 09-18-2022, 02:53 PM