Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LatteSerious Question Though
(09-09-2022, 08:45 AM)Latte Wrote: LOLL RYAN that was hilarious to read wtf.  Anyways, my problem is I don't always agree that 'loot' has to be the prize for joining PVP activity like how long can prizes be the reason? 1 month 2 months? because like you said, there are plenty of other means to get items.

I think it has to be something that can only be acquired specifically in PVP. Just like how elite kills were, back then. We need another brainstorming thread for that one.

THE BIGGEST QUESTION HERE IS: you guys obviously obtained your gear, like your LEGENDARY SET or your DESTINY SET, they are explicitly made for PVP, what are you guys doing with it? your forged headgear, your enchanted armors, your refined armor with pure elu and divinium ore, + + + what are you guys doing with it? fashion? collecting dust? the bigger question here is, after all that SOH, all that elite kill scroll, all that weapon enchantment, what of it? aren't you guys eventually want to joinbg, join HA, or join WOE fight or something?

I don't even have legendary set or destiny set. Those aren't that good anymore for my builds anyway.
I've specified my reasons above as to why I don't see PVP as interesting as it was back then. I also manually did my elites and heroes.
I do join BG despite the fact that 3rds is obviously broken af for the insignia.
I don't join HA cos there ain't enemies.
WoE is well.. fun honestly. But not if the negativity and toxicity laid upon us after the obviously unbalanced PvP features are there. It's just not worth it anymore. I can't speak for the leads of my guild, but that's my opinion. I'd rather fish!1!11!!1!

Ok, you guys were saying about balancing, sure, we're going to do that sooner or later. But which of the problem is like the MOST URGENT one that makes PVP unbearable? because as unfair as some skills are, BG is quite playable.

BG is playable true, but I'd rather play it competitively not just stand there or run when I see a sorcerer that can vacuum and put me on deep sleep 4ever coming at me.

And my bigger question here is: "IF we really tweak skills, and classes, would it guarantee PVP activity? like Admins have done that several times in the past and it sure did revive it for some time and then it died down again. It got me thinking at this point like, that maybe it's our mentality that's not fit for PVP anymore. Have you seen that our server is slowly turning into PVE? because the demand for that kind of playstyle is HIGHER THAN EVER. Which is great, don't get me wrong I like it, but I'd still like some versatility from this game remembering that we WERE a PVP-oriented server.

Like I said. There is no guarantee. But, we still have to try and get it done. PvP in our server was unique because mostly everything can be countered or nerfed at some point. Our mentality isn't always the case, we are like this because it's what it is. As someone who has only been back for less than 4 months, I can say that I have high hopes for the betterment of our PvP scene. In fact, I do hope for its positive resurrection. PvE should be how we get our zeny to fund our PvP needs.

I'd also love if I could have my AB getting yelled at again cos I forgot to cast blessing on someone. Ah. Good times.
Smile

My replies are on this color.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[+] 1 user Likes Feurille's post

Messages In This Thread
Serious Question Though - by Latte - 09-08-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Serious Question Though - by Imminent - 09-08-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Serious Question Though - by Xileria - 09-09-2022, 05:42 AM
RE: Serious Question Though - by Line- - 09-08-2022, 10:37 PM
RE: Serious Question Though - by celestial - 09-09-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: Serious Question Though - by Feurille - 09-09-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: Serious Question Though - by Latte - 09-09-2022, 08:45 AM