Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
Dear GMs and Support Players,

I'm apologizing for my overreacting behavior for my ban incident. I know my actions have frustrated many of the GM's and the Staffs. I'm frustrated. I want to play the game. I will fix my attitude towards my hatred towards the Staff team.

Regarding my fishing ban incident, I believe that I am still innocent, I proven the reasons why my login times were same, Starry already proven that the sub account belonged to Starry.

Obviously, these evidence are not enough, I will just accept the ban for it. I am sorry however for slandering our Staffs and GMs. As many of you know, Imminent- is my long time enemy since dRO-era (2015?). Of course, as soon as I seen him post, I wanted to defame him, and I'm sure he would understand why. We've been enemies for so long, and we continued to fight against each other since 2015. However, I did not stop flaming and slander other SPs because I was already in my toxic-zone. I'm sorry to each of the Staff team that I've insulted, including the player that I hate the most, "Imminent."

Regarding about your SP discord chat leak, believe me or not, I don't know who leaked it as well. I only received these images anonymously. Don't assume that I know everything, because trust me I don't. If you still force me to identify who this SP is, then I'm sorry because I cannot help you guys with any possibly internal drama inside your Staff team. I can to send the image of my discord log with the anonymous person; however, it won't really help much as I also don't know this particular individual. I already deleted the images that I posted upon this forum. Truly sorry.

Sincerely,
Aj
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-30-2022, 07:36 AM