Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
lol look at these people coming in to try and save you

neutral perspective my ass. we all know your also friends with these guys

this is so pathetic tbh. whats the point in making this thread when you cant even understand every explanation that the gm will say? you guys keep bringing the conversation back to stage 1 when the gm is always trying say why they came to the conclusion of a ban
i have read it and i can say that you guys are idiots who come in here acting like you are making good argument when all you guys do is not give anything to the discussion and keep refuting everything they say even though they are good reason and good conclusion.

they have reason to believe that you are using it because you have been seen using the same thing multiple times before
you guys always act like the gm team is against you when in reality you guys are just really bad at following the rules. its simple as that and when you get caught you yell foul and say that the gm is bad at their job. if you dont like the gm just leave. dont think the gm will tolerate you and your toxic
they are being merciful for not perma banning you at this point with the toxicty you have shown so far

(09-29-2022, 01:52 PM)celestial Wrote: Again, I can attest that the players banned are different players. We are talking to each other in the same pt chat. We should not use past violations as evidence to punish a player for a new accusation. You cannot say accused killed B, because he killed A before. The only effect of the conviction for the previous killing is that it can increase the penalty for the 2nd killing IF proven that the accused killed B also.

As of now, based on the evidence/testimony presented by both sides, there is still a doubt on whether the accused violated the rule. In other words, his guilt has not yet been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I do not understand why they should remain banned.

i disagree
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Green Cross - 09-29-2022, 01:53 PM