Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ckmorisummerBow Shadow Chaser can't Auto Spell Skill
My SC can't auto spell while using bow to attack.

Same issue yours??
afaik there is a distance where you can auto spell using a bow on SC... You cant Auto Spell if you're too far away from the target...
(07-25-2024, 02:23 AM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: afaik there is a distance where you can auto spell using a bow on SC... You cant Auto Spell if you're too far away from the target...

Nope, even if the mob is just next to me, using bow and it does not auto spell

unless i change to my dagger to attack
(07-23-2024, 05:00 PM)ckmorisummer Wrote: My SC can't auto spell while using bow to attack.

Same issue yours??

based on the iRO wiki,, the change wherein bows were made to be able to autocast skill from Auto Shadow Spell was added only on June 9 2022... since this is fairly recent, i guess this is the reason why shadow chasers can only trigger the skill when using melee attacks at the moment..
(07-27-2024, 02:17 AM)Kymchi Wrote: based on the iRO wiki,, the change wherein bows were made to be able to autocast skill from Auto Shadow Spell was added only on June 9 2022... since this is fairly recent, i guess this is the reason why shadow chasers can only trigger the skill when using melee attacks at the moment..

that is unfortunately  Sad