Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ElainaHero - Elite Weapon Quest Guide
After completing the Elite Hero Quest, your next step is to acquire the weapon that will symbolize your rank as an Elite Hero.

WORDS OF CAUTION:
  • When doing the four pre-requisite quests, do follow the guides closely and avoid diverting from what is indicated. This is to minimize the chances of any bugs and errors from happening.
  • Some NPCs may need to be talked to MORE THAN ONCE. They may have different dialogues each time. You won't be able to trigger the next part of the quest without exhausting an NPCs responses.
  • Sometimes, some NPCs will not trigger their supposed dialogue. These four quests were originally made without the intent of players just warping directly to the quest NPCs. In this case, you may need to walk around the area of the NPC. After that, try talking again to the NPC.

MAKING THE WEAPONS
After confirming that you are an Elite Hero, Eitri (@warp tha_t06 161 51)will tell you that he's working on your weapon. However, he wants you to help out one of his three acquaintances before he's done. Since he's making the weapon for you for free, it's probably the least you can do.

The three quests are based mostly on bravery and the theme of heroism, which reflects the prerequisite quests. The quests are as follows:

Luminary Fragments Quest
In order to create the Luminary Fragments (Dawn Essence, Cold Moonlight, Hazy Starlight, and Dusk Glow), you have to talk to the Warlock of the Sun NPC in @warp gonryun 36 15 and bring the required items:
[Image: TGch0xn.png]
Note 1: For Dawn Essence, if you failed The Sign Quest, you need 15 Emblem of the Sun God, 600 Crystal Fragment and 1B Zeny to proceed.
Note 2: For Dusk Glow, only the fragments are consumed, nothing else. You will still have the Dawn Essence/Cold Moonlight/Hazy Starlight stones.

Hero Remains Quest
[Image: Ozp4Wth.png]
  1. Speak to Lost Valkyrie (@warp ra_san01 139 270). Agree to help her out, and she'll tell you to look for a dwarf named Brokkr, who is studying some ancient ruins in a cave somewhere.
  2. Speak to the Son of Ivaldi, or as known as Brokkr (@warp jupe_cave 152 49). He's deeply engrossed in his work, so you'll have to talk to him a few times until you get his attention.
  3. After you manage to get his attention, he'll tell you to look for a piece of metal he left in his room in his home.
  4. You can find the metal hidden in a chair at @warp cave 185 64 and click on the chair to get a Brynhildr Armor Piece.
  5. Go back to Lost Valkyrie (@warp ra_san01 139 270), who will then tell you to go find a swordswoman named Sieglinde. Sieglinde is located somewhere in @warp prt_fild01. She moves around, so you need to look for her, although she prefers the left half of the map most of the time.
  6. Once you talk to her, she'll start smacking you around, so make sure you have enough HP to spare.
  7. She'll ask you for a proof of your word. Type in exactly Brynhilds Armor Piece in the input prompt.
    Note: Here you need type exactly!!!(Note: If you input the name wrong, you'll be warped to a random spot on the field. Be careful.)

8. She'll then give you Andvari's Ring.
  9. Back to Lost Valkyrie again, and she confirms your suspicions of who you're trying to hunt. Before you can draw the spirit back, however, she needs 200 Valhalla Flowers as an offering.
  10. Once you've given the flowers, talk to Lost Valkyrie again and she'll warp you to the map of the seal. You have ten minutes to complete this part of the quest before you're automatically warped out.
  11. Walk down the long path, making sure to get both message prompts that pop up. Once you reach the end of the path, you're given a choice to proceed or warp out.
  12. Once you proceed, you must fight Spirit of Brynhildr.
  13. (Note: Only one person can be on the map at a time, and if it won't let you proceed, either someone is on the map or you're missing the items you got earlier.)
  14. After defeating her, talk to Lost Valkyrie, and then talk to her again in the Sanctuary. She'll give you the Hero's Remains as thanks.

Goddess Tear Quest
[Image: ozM1Ezq.png]
  1. Speak with the Wayfarer in Prontera Church (@warp prt_church 96 116). After a round of introductions, speak to her again to learn her plight.
  2. Depending on the criteria you've accomplished, choose either the first or second option to continue. She'll then tell you a tale about Freya's Tear, and then ask you to go see her brother Sindaj on the outskirts of Veins.
  3. Find Sindaj outside of the town (@warp ve_fild06 84 237) and talk to him. He'll tell you about the various pieces of valuable jewels he's found regarding Freya's Tear, and tells you the best place to look is outside Thor Volcano.
  4. Go to ve_fild03. There are numerous spots to start mining in, and Sindaj says that you have to work from the outside in. With that in mind, head over to the area in the northwest, around (@warp ve_fild03 33 155).
  5. At this point, walk around near the corner until you see a progress bar appear over your head. You have to stand still during the whole duration for the next part to proceed. If you successfully mined something, you'll see more text come up, but you'll see the Refine Fail animation if you don't. Just keep trying.
  6. Eventually, you'll get the text and be prompted to move to the next spot.
  7. Head to these coordinates in the following order:
    1. [252 175]    2. [118 206]    3. [315 260]    4.[143 238]
  8. Once you receive the prompt for the last stone, you'll be warped back to Sindaj.
  9. After berating you on your carelessness, Sindaj will examine the stone you found. Talk to him repeatedly until he tells you more, and then he'll want you to gather more minerals and stones to perfect the one you found.
  10. Bring him the nine items indicated in the requirements above.
  11. He'll then polish the stone up for you and tell you to give it back to Wayfarer.
  12. Go back to Wayfarer (@warp prt_church 96 116). She thank you for your effort and gives you the stone you worked hard to find, the Goddess Tear.

For your first weapon, you only have to do ONE of the six things above that will lead to the creation of a stone; that's it. Once you do that, return to Eitri and he will give you the choice of which weapon from your class you want.

For your second weapon, Eitri will request the following:
  • Dawn Essence
  • Cold Moonlight
  • Hazy Starlight
  • Dusk Glow
  • Hero's Remains
  • Goddess Tear
  • The completion of the four pre-requisite quests

IMPORTANT NOTES:

The Sign Quest:
  • A problem I've been seeing is that people aren't paying attention to the dialog in certain routes, more importantly path 6B if you're following the iRO wiki guide, which causes them to fail the rest of the quest.
  • Failing the quest would mean you won't receive Lucifer's Lament at the end of the quest.
  • Failing the quest would mean the NPC at @warp gonryun 36 15 will mark the Sign Quest as INCOMPLETE since you DID NOT receive Lucifer's Lament at the end of the quest, meaning you won't be able to do the quests for Dusk Glow. Only Dawn Essence provides a more expensive alternative to obtain it.
  • Failing the quest would mean Eitri will still mark the Sign Quest as Complete, HOWEVER, Dusk Glow may have to be bought from other players or gained via Press Your Luck.
  • The times have been modified so they are far more accessible to everyone. More importantly, the wait times near the end of the quest have been changed so you don't have to go back during a specific hour. Simply wait the amount of time and then go pick up the Sign.

Schwartzvald Quest Arc:
  • The Cursed Spirit quest seems to be giving people trouble with how certain steps don't seem to happen. Due to the way it's scripted, it's very picky about which variables go where, so you need to make sure to follow the iRO wiki guide exactly. If you can't get step 11 to happen, go back to step 7 and do everything again, making sure you don't hit the same "curse" points twice. You'll eventually be able to proceed.
  • What most people seem to miss is at step 7, after you get cursed, continue walking forward. You'll see a representative there and you must speak with her first. Most people tend to warp to the next coord automatically.

ELITE WEAPON EXP
  • Elite Hero Weapon Level 1 = from 1 to 1999 kills
  • Elite Hero Weapon Level 2 = from 2000 to 3999 kills
  • Elite Hero Weapon Level 3 = from 4000 to 11999 kills
  • Elite Hero Weapon Level 4 = 12000 kills or higher and be a division Major
Note: You need activate your elite weapon by talking to Elite Hero's Memory (@warp ayo_in02 72 176) in Hero Temple in order to make use of its effects.

PRE-REQUISITE QUESTS
  • The Sign
  • Kiel Hyre
  • Arunafeltz Quest Arc
  • Schwartzvald Quest Arc

WARRIOR'S SPIRIT
The Elite Hero Spirit resides in the same map as Eitri, in the upper left area of the map (@warp tha_t06 90 181).

After you get your second weapon from Eitri, if you decide you don't like one of them, the Elite Hero Spirit will offer to transmute one of your weapons into the other one Eitri offered for free. However, he will only do this ONCE for you, so be careful!

Note: After using the Warrior's free transmutation service, you will need an Emblem of Valor for him to provide his service again.
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
how about question in cold moonlight? i dont know the answer, please tell me thanks Smile
Fear, Hatred, Agony, Sorrow, Despair, Death. Answer it in this order.
[+] 1 user Likes Elaina's post
Great. just when i finished my quest LOL then this.
advice:
The Sign Quest:
i suggest go for 4a. Longer quest but no bugs (well based on my experience)
i also suggest go for 6b. Serin with dark lord/illusion (based on my experience also, no bugs at all). NOTE: DO NOT SPAM ENTER. pick the Stop her option. you will fail the quest if you choose " let her etc etc " again CHOOSE STOP HER option.

Feel free to pm me ingame if you have questions. i tell you i just finished all the quest and yeah its long and boring.
link for all the quest
https://brave-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Elite_Weapon
(06-18-2022, 04:58 AM)Beggar Wrote: Great. just when i finished my quest LOL then this.
advice:
The Sign Quest:
i suggest go for 4a. Longer quest but no bugs (well based on my experience)
i also suggest go for 6b. Serin with dark lord/illusion (based on my experience also, no bugs at all). NOTE: DO NOT SPAM ENTER. pick the Stop her option. you will fail the quest if you choose " let her etc etc " again CHOOSE STOP HER option.

Feel free to pm me ingame if you have questions. i tell you i just finished all the quest and yeah its long and boring.
link for all the quest
https://brave-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Elite_Weapon

The quests are bound to get bugged, regardless of which option you choose, if you failed to follow the quest guide properly. 

Most players that get bugged in these quests often fail to properly read and understand the quest. Like if there are required quests and items.

Of course the four prerequisite quests are long. It may get boring for players who care little for the story. It was always this way. I'm not sure why you're complaining about it just now. Is this your first time completing the sign quest?
nah been doing this quest as far as i can remember. back when the days when the dance quest gives you nervous breakdown.
and nah im not complaining. im just happy to see this post in the forum.
i just created a new char and redo all the quest to freshen up.