Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Averine[2022] Christmas Card Contest
[Image: Red-and-Green-Modern-Merry-Christmas-Canvas-Banner.png]

Greetings from the icy land of Frost my Brave ones!
It has come to my attention that with the changes in time, we have forgotten about the gift of exchanging letters!
Way back then...
*stands up using a candy cane*
I and my friends would exchange Christmas cards during this time.

Christmas cards were the fad back then.
I would spend a week personalizing cards to give!

I would even dress my dogs so they'll be on some of them!
For my colleagues, I would include endearing words to show them how much I enjoyed their presence.
To my family and friends, I would seal it with a kiss and my love written all over it.
To my best enemies, I would even seal it with a spell of unluckiness and evil-

*cough* Anyway back to the topic.
As this season's event, I would like to bring back the tradition of Christmas Cards.
Your task is to make a Christmas Card, design it and dedicate it to someone.
Feel free to edit it the way you like it, so long as the spirit of BraveRO Christmas is still felt in your entry.

[Image: FrrvON8.jpg]

What: BraveRO Christmas Card Editing Contest
Theme: "Christmas in Brave is unlike any other."
When: December 09, 2022 - January 09, 2022

Criteria:

All entries will be judged by the Game Master team.
The criteria for their judging will depend on your:
Originality
Creativity
Entertainment Value
Ability to stick to the theme
Things to note:

1. You may post your entry in this thread. How? You may attach it to this thread or host it on an external image hosting website and parse it in this post. I recommend imgur.com #notsponsored
2. Only one entry per player. Multiple entries by one player will lead to their disqualification.
3. Group entries are not forbidden but only ONE player from that group will get the prize if they win.
4. Please do not vandalize, make fun of, duplicate/copy, do any form of griefing on another player's entry.
5. Please keep all entries safe for work! Nuff said!
6. Yes, you can use multiple characters but again, only ONE account can claim the price.
7. You are free to use any editing software to make your Christmas Card as pretty as you want. So long as there is still an element of BraveRO in it.
8. Please do not make your Christmas Card a way to flame bait or insult someone. It's the season of giving, no grumpiness please!
9. Please keep your Christmas Card as original as possible. Ideas can be taken but do not plagiarize somebody else' work.
10. You may add screenshots and place it in your Christmas Card. Just don't forget your dedication!
11. Please use English in your dedication so we'll understand.
12. All dedications should be addressed to someone in game only. No family and friends outside the game if possible.
13. Please follow the format below when posting your entry:

To: (Their in game name)
Entry:
Describe your entry:
Please see sample entry below:

Show Content

Please do not copy my entry. I am TERRIBLE with photoshop as you guys can see. But I hope you guys have a rough idea on what needs to be done. Please do better than me lol...

Rewards (Tentative):

1st: Rare of choice,  100b
2nd:  80b
3rd:  60b

So be free and feel the essence of Christmas. Spread love and smiles.
For this season of giving is not a time to be unhappy.

Questions, suggestions? Feel free to post below! Irrelevant posts will be deleted! :c
Good luck all!
[+] 5 users Like Averine's post
To: Admins

[Image: tccQHlN.jpg]

Thank you for keeping the server alive, and to the other GMs that worked hard! This is for me, the best server I’ve ever played on.
I get to meet amazing and wonderful people, every step of the way I get to learn many things.

Wishing you a blessed xmas and new year, stay healthy!

Warmest,

Mesmerised
[+] 2 users Like hellohithere's post
To : Hugel Family / Hugel Army

When I decided to come back and play again, I had nowhere to go.
Only you guys had accepted me.
And I will never forget for all the kindness you've shown to me.
So, I dedicate this Christmas Greetings for all the Hugel Fams out there.

PS: Please tell aris, herul, vi, verdi to come back and play again.

Merry Christmas as well to our GM's and SP's, to the Valiant's Fam, to Dalton & Trey, @go 18 guilds, Hella,
to all our friends who are no longer able to play with us, and to everyone whom I forgot to mention.

This is an Interactive e-Card Greetings (made in PowerPoint).
 however, I could not find a way to present my output (slide show) aside from exporting it as .mp4

Tools used:
https://fontmeme.com/cursive-fonts/
https://fontmeme.com/christmas-fonts/
Google - for the elements used.
Power Point Presentation 
Photoshop
OBS Studio
Paint
YouTube - for uploading and presenting my output.

Below is the link of the output in PowerPoint
PowerPointPresentation-SlideShow

[Image: 14dffea8bb9569fce.png]
[+] 3 users Like Tyrannical's post
Hi GM team, 1341, Chanceux Veinard, Gilgamesh of Uruk, Hadessa, Hilda Llette, Khara Lynn, Lupus Regina., Maemoenah Soetedja, Rancunier, and Xylia

I tried imgur and was rejected when signing up because of location restriction. I also tried imgbb, dropbox, freeimage.host, postimages.org, google image and none of their URLs worked. So, I chose to enclosed it as an attachment. Hope you guys don't mind. 

Thanks Tyrannical and GM Alicent, I tried again.

[Image: GpJmDq5]

[+] 5 users Like BubbleTea's post
(12-11-2022, 04:36 PM)BubbleTea Wrote: Hi GM team, 1341, Chanceux Veinard, Gilgamesh of Uruk, Hadessa, Hilda Llette, Khara Lynn, Lupus Regina., Maemoenah Soetedja, Rancunier, and Xylia

I tried imgur and was rejected when signing up because of location restriction. I also tried imgbb, dropbox, google image and none of their URLs worked. So, I chose to enclosed it as an attachment.
Hope you guys don't mind. 

I always use Upload - Gifyu . For photos and GIF's.
OOT. You can use any hosting site you like. Imgur is just one of example and recommedation. If you have sites that work the same you're free to do so as long as it serves the purpose.
[Image: alicent.png]
To: Sieg, Dale & Reen.
Fm: Line of Sight
[Image: AOFBzQW.gif]

This post card was dedicated for the 3 most important Friend I have in game.

Two of them which is my partners in crime, my brothers in arm for all the blood thirsthy battle and that's Sieg and Dale.
The Other 1 was my dear and serene friend Reen..
If ever you guys reading this post card here the forum. It was already sent first on your inbox  just sitting and waiting. 

Enough for those bullcrap Line. Wushunnnggg.. wapak.. booommm.
Crashed thumbling..tremble... blahh blahh blahhh...

Anywayz,

I appreciated you guys for alwayz been there for me and even keep laughing at my jokes though even I know it wasnt funny at all..keep believing on me and for being my forte while playing these game bringing out all the good times in any adventures.
Despite how hard the numerous battle HA and WOE thrown against us. We guys still have fun, keep learning and innovating for ourselves together and moved forward.

Thanks for being loyal, firm, Honest and supportive as my friend.

On this season My only wish for you guys was also a blissfull, blessed and successfull carriers in life.
Merry Cristmas and a Prosperous New Year.

[Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
[+] 3 users Like Line-'s post
Up again.

I hope more players enter this event. Surely you guys have someone in mind?
Doesn't matter if it's a bad edit or not, what really matters is the person/s you want to give them to. Smile
To: BRo Community

[Image: screen-Brave-RO037.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes soulkaizer's post
3 days left until this forum event ends! Don't forget to put your entries up before the deadline. Good luck everyone!