Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ElainaHero - Rank C and Rank B Weapon Quests
To see which weapons are available visit this article: Glorified, Rank C, and Rank B Weapons

Rank C Weapon Quest

Once you have acquired 12,553,600 Hero EXP,Talk to Reginleif (ayo_in02 105 168) to unlock rank C equipment & monster arena, then she'll ask you to meet Hildebrand at (lighthalzen 256 122). He'll give you a 'Peridot', then go to Regin (ein_in01 28 85) and he will ask you to bring the following:

QUANTITY          ITEM                          OBTAINED FROM
100                     Steel                          Sold in Zeny Mall
20                       Emperium                   Dropped by Mineral [ein_dun02]
10                       Star Crumb                 Sold in Zeny Mall
10                       Elunium                      Sold in Zeny Mall
10                       Oridecon                     Sold in Zeny Mall
1                         Heroic Peridot             Given by Hildebrand
20,000,000           Zeny                          Zeph/Selling items/ETC

Note: Make sure you're Rank C by using '@hero' command. If you're still Rank D, speak to Hero Debugger [ayo_in02 108 172] and you should became Rank C.

Rank B Weapon Quest

Make sure that you have 48,567,000 Hero EXPNow that you're Rank B, the hard stuff's over. In order to unlock the quest for making a Rank B Weapon via Reginlief, you have to clear Trials of Glory Arena (ayo_in02 95 168) at least once. Before starting the weapon making quest quest, pick up all these items first:

QUANTITY          ITEM                                 OBTAINED FROM
100                     Biotite                               Mysteltainn (alde_dun04, gefenia01-04, gl_cas02, gl_knt02)
500                     Steel                                 Sold in Zeny Mall
20                       Oridecon                           Sold in Zeny Mall
20                       Elunium                            Sold in Zeny Mall
20                       Star Crumb                        Mall
1                         Emblem Of the Sun God      Soul Taker (casp_dun01)
20,000,000           Zeny                                 Zeph/Selling Items/ETC

Once you've cleared Trial of Glory and gathered the items above, it's time to begin the quest.
  1. Talk to Reginleif [ayo_in02 105 168], to unlock your B Rank equipment and she'll tell you to go to Payon in search of an old man named Volund [payon 129 178]. He'll be surprised when you talk to him, and he'll tell you he can't help you, but maybe his son can. However, he asks for some donations first... Cough up 100k zenny and he'll tell you his son, Vioga, is roaming in [pay_fild09]. Okay, let's warp!
  2. I can't tell you where Vioga is. He looks like a player and moves around its map. However, there's a possibility this NPC likes roaming the middle part of the field.
  3. Once you find the knight, just click him once. He'll start talking about his stuff and tells you that he dropped an important item. He asks you to help him and when you accept, the quest begins!  You've got 5 mintues to find a special Poporing. It will be bouncing around the middle, too. There will be an announcement that states the spawn coordinates of the Poporing. There's NO WAY to tell any difference from other Poporings. Just make sure you're @autolooting. One of the Poporings you kill will cough up a special stone. Before the 5 minutes are up, just return to where Vioga was. (Don't worry, he'll be standing over there and won't move. Just make sure to write his coordinate down to make it faster) and give him his item. He will be most grateful and give you the last item you need!
  4. Now you're almost done. Just make sure your item list is okay and matches the one given above, plus the item Vioga gave you. All good? Last step then!
  5. Go to Regin (ein_in01 28 85) (the smith you've visited before to make your D rank and C rank equipment) and tell him you want more equipment! He'll take your items and 20,000,000 Zeny and give you choices depending on your Job. Choose wisely! You can only get ONE! 
Note: Make sure you're Rank B by using '@hero' command. If you're still Rank C, speak to Hero Debugger [ayo_in02 108 172] and you should became Rank B.

Warning: 
  • Make sure you make the weapons at the appropriate Hero EXP requirements, otherwise, you might be unable to make the lower tier weapons. As an example, you're already at 50,000,000 Hero EXP. At this point, you will be able to make Rank B weapons, however, you may be unable to make Rank C weapons. 
  • You can only make the Rank C and Rank B weapons once per character. If you made a mistake in choosing the weapon, you will be unable to exchange it for a different weapon. However, since the weapons are tradable, you can opt to buy a replacement or more copies from other players.
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
[+] 2 users Like Elaina's post
Big Grin 
Question: What is the list of weapons for the ranks B and C for each char, I'm more interested in Mechanic, Ranger, Warlock, Glt. Cross and Royal Guard.

I know that I have to rank up in order to obtain them but I someone were to be selling them, shouldn't we have the choice to buy them to test them out, at least, but if not, a list of those weapons would be nice to have and/or see.
(03-16-2023, 07:37 PM)Lastat2000 Wrote: Question: What is the list of weapons for the ranks B and C for each char, I'm more interested in Mechanic, Ranger, Warlock, Glt. Cross and Royal Guard.

I know that I have to rank up in order to obtain them but I someone were to be selling them, shouldn't we have the choice to buy them to test them out, at least, but if not, a list of those weapons would be nice to have and/or see.

There's a list already. It's actually indicated in the guide. But in case you missed it, please refer to the link below

https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=31
[Image: LTUU9f9.png]