Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KalabawGuild Capacity
I don't WoE, and I don't really care about WoE, however I wanted to clarify some mistake that keep on getting spread here.

Who suggested the guild limit?

There are a lot of people who requested to reduce the Guild Limit. In fact as far as I know it was already approved even before the event started. The admins believe that it was necessary for now due to the current population. I think both party agree with it anyway, what they don't agree is the current cap of only 20 members. I also think that it might be too low however there's probably a reason for it.

The current cap is based on the statistics during WoE time. They had been checking the WoE. I don't know the specific numbers but I'm sure it's pretty low because even according to some staff I asked there's like 3-4 guild last WoE. 3x20 = 60 people only? And even if it's 4, that's only 80 people and there's like 2 castle every saturday and sunday.

If Kalabaw is telling the truth that he got 50 people on his guild, then that pretty much explain what's the current situation of WoE right now. If there's 50 people on his side, then everyone here can tell just how many people are left in the other side who is joining WoE. We all want to promote competition, it's better for the server, but the current cap is probably the only reason the other guild could fight back right now. Just like how Kalabaw group can kill the competition by not joining WoE, same can be said for the other group who can just stop going to WoE because they feel that they couldn't win with the sheer number of players on the other side. If they stop joining WoE where's the competition too? 

The way I see it, the only way to resolve this is for both parties to agree on a cap.

About the cap. I believe that the admin is pretty open with it anyway. Just that again based on statistics this might be what they see as the most optimal amount for now. Discuss it properly if you believe it's too low. 

Quoted:

Quote:We may decide to increase or decrease the member cap based on our server population and level of competition.

Guild Instance monopolization? 
Again, I don't know why you guys think we care or at least worry about this. In the first place, the guild instance drop cannot be totally monopolized unlike other features, as you can see that all of it's loots are almost distributed outside of the instance already. Although the cards and equipment inside the instance aren't the only thing you can get there too because it has a reward system of its own. Guild members can exchange those items for rewards in a shop. Still this one is not exclusive there because even though it's slower, you can also grind those rewards outside the instance through the automated guild dungeon raid every few hours(the current automated one when modified).
[+] 3 users Like Xileria's post
If i were to make my most humble opinion, correct me if im wrong, but isnt the guild treasure amount still kept the same? but the amount of players allowed to join in WOE is reduced to 20 guild capacity? i think its too much that 20 people will share the loot of a castle treasure designed for 50++ players joining. What if we just open more castles but allow limited players per guild to join, (could even be lesser than 20), but the amount of treasures looted per castle is of course adjusted as well. That way more people can join, the amount loots get distributed better, you dont have to kick out friends on your same guild they can just make an alliance guild and go to another castle, less lag during fights, of course i think access to guild instance would be adjusted for the really "cheap castles".  I also think that flat out decreasing the main castle's loot will just upset people as well, soo why not distribute it to even smaller castles with lesser guild capacities? i know it sounds dumb but why would we want to distribute participants if our population is low to begin with? im just suggesting this to distribute the deficit of players who cant join, and also distributing the available loot as well, but im just im expressing my opinion and a way to satisfy everyone,
I still wondering though why dont you guys have a mindset to adjust yourself first in new server instead of asking for adding the capacity of the player in woe, we know that you have done make a guildmate for woe , but why dont you teach your guildmate in making competition from that also, dont act like enemy tho, we just playing, strategies stuff right? Do u feel other guild is enemy huh? Woe just woe , its just game , we practice ourself to be better in playing,

As i know , you are veteran player and you have a lot of experience why dont you take this opportunity teach your friend be ecaller , be good player in woe , teach some of em leading a woe guild so all of us will have competition in woe, i believed you want that, competition,

I trust admin will make guild capacity increase but right now we also believe we know our community number arent same like before, and we doesnt have a lot of newbie like before yet..so 20 guild cap is the best for now in my opinion

I give a example and perhaps u can understand it
If you go to a new place,and work for someone, is it you are the one who fixed the rule? Ask boss you need this and that, you can suggest but not command, boss will listening if u suggest but dont threat like ohh if u not make it i will quit... its really sound that u arent professional

Sorry for my word, i just giving my opinion
[+] 1 user Likes hwasa94's post
Star 
I guess it's time for me to say my personal opinion as well.
I've strayed away from this topic despite the continuous messages coming from some people in splendide.
(You guys know who you are, stop harassing me already.)

First of all, the guild capacity cap likely is still on it's trial run. If everyone was just able to say their opinion and thoughts properly without threats and toxicity this thread won't have 3 pages for me to read. But you guys, as expected, chose to be toxic. Runs in your veins I guess.

Second of all, please do not use the newbies to further your agenda. We do not have newbies right now because we are still in lockdown.
I have done woe for both sides. I wanted to see what is the difference between everyone's strategies.
The bigger guild even admitted multiple times that they were bored because Demons weren't woeing on that day. They were looking for people to fight. Do you want a stagnant woe all the time?

With that said we head unto...

My third point. The reason for this cap isn't to punish the current leading guild. It was put up to possibly bring up more excitement to the current mix. It's there so you guys can work things out and add more competition to the mix.

I have been a player of the old world for years. I have seen changes of varying depths to bring it higher than it is. This is not the first time a guild cap was done. I was a member of a guild that went through the same thing that you're going through right now. You know what my guild leader did? They assigned players to lead the other guild, broke the alliance and fought one another. Because they want excitement.

They wanted a challenge.

Why not look at this in another angle?

I woed for both guilds because I wanted to see how you guys worked your strategies.
Sad to say, only one had actual strategies.

Now, for those dumdums that will most likely misunderstand this post, I'd like to put up a tldr down below.

Too long, didn't read.

1. Guild cap trial. State your terms properly if you want it increased.
2. Look at things through different perspectives.
3. Guild cap is there to promote excitement and competition.

With this said, can anyone please stop messaging me asking me to increase the guild cap already? Jesus.
[+] 4 users Like Feurille's post
Oh this toxic leader and his minions keep doing bc "Buying enemy" every damn WoE, now he got what he wants he complaining what a plain 80 IQ right there. Hypocrite. No matter eiither he win or lose a castle he kept crying like a fucktard. Stop using RO as your ego booster for your UGLY FACE irl.
[+] 3 users Like xPirate's post
Prior to the guild cap:
2 castles open per woe
1 castle completely empty, or with 1-2 players emp breaking.
1 castle with 40-50 members (at most)

Please enlighten us why you feel the cap should accomodate your guild of 50, or even lowered to 35, when there isnt even enough competition to fill war in both castles. Closing one castle will further limit the chance of a guild rising up to become big enough to compete, and may even give up if there is only 1 castle open.

Threaten to leave/quit if we dont do as you ask? Then leave. We will not tolerate influential players to call the shots and threaten to leave when they dont get their way. I can almost guantantee that your 50 members will not blindly follow you, leave the server and their hard work behind just to start somewhere else, just because your ego was hurt.

There should be 3-4 guilds of 20 members each in with our current population, guild cap and castles open. We are not seeing that yet, so I dont see why we should increase the guild cap to 35 or 50.
[+] 3 users Like HaZe's post
You just keep ignoring the fact that at this moment the server population is not that high. Maybe it's time to prove that your guild is not only about sheer numbers. If you can't adjust to the current state of the server then you're a failure as a guild leader and just show that you're too dependent on your guild's high number of members.
I have a suggestion for your mr Kalabaw.

Split your guild for WoE, 20 members go to 1 castle and the other 20 go to the other castle. Do this for 2-3 weeks and you may start to see both castles having action.

You say you already have the members on discord, so you can use that to communicate as a whole guild, and meet in in-game towns to hang out together. Basically, lead two WoE guilds with your loyal members.

Or, you and your 50 members can leave and start in a new server with even less woe competition, and take 2-3 months to be half as strong gear wise as you are here.
[+] 2 users Like HaZe's post
Hahahaha what an entitled loser! Whining all the time because your guild of 20 can't even pass the entrance. Hahahahahahaha well if you guys leave then its just 20 less kills for the rest. Looooll
(06-15-2022, 06:28 AM)Kalabaw Wrote: If you guys are worried about us by getting all castles every week and a chance to monopolize the Guild Instance well you are all wrong, I can just throw it out to anybody I dont even care about the loots . I only got old same shit build likewise I got no new items , My only reason here that I still play in here is that my members dont want to abandon this sinking ship they want to help you guys up literally. That's why were still here in this server , As I said we are a guild with a 50 members actively playing, if you guys dont agree with my suggestions, (atm we are waiting in discord if you guys will agree on our suggestions) much more like we'll just vote if we just simply quit or stay in the server.

Oh no, anyway. Please quit, you'll be doing the rest of us here in this server a favor. Not because of you're claimed "strong guild" but because there will be one less cry baby in this server. Don't act like you have a gun pointed at the GMs heads, you're not in a position where you can strong arm people to make them do what you're demanding. Somehow you're still convinced the 20g cap was solely to attack your guild, must be fun to be this dumb.