Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakfast KidCustom Grfs
dowload it again. the monsters should look like smaller version
of themselves
(05-11-2022, 12:51 AM)Breakfast Kid Wrote:

When using this one. goblin on goblin invasion event can't be seen.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
Is it possible to remove the yellow auras that appear when casting certain skills? Like when auto-casting auto-skills when wearing one of those upper headgears during events, or when casting an AoE and you have not enough dex. When you're casting various skills at the same time or when there are a few people on your screen during an event for example, those casting auras cause a major FPS drop giving the sensation of lag.
Think it's possible to completely remove them to make the casting look as if you had /effect off? I think it would greatly help performance in general without having to put your effects off
is GRF mobs with no animation include monster hhh?
you have EMP grf
A Friendly reminder for everyone especially the newcomers  who has prepared to participate in any Boss raid and monster invation during the seasonal event. (If there's any)
All of the grf's  mention above could provide you guys a better farming experience during the entire period.

Wish you all a Blissfull and a prosperous farming season.

Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Thank's to our GM Breakfast Kid for sharing.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
[+] 1 user Likes Line-'s post
hi, can some one give another Graymap? thanks
(02-21-2023, 02:13 AM)azhuric07 Wrote: hi, can some one give another Graymap? thanks

the one in the opening post is actually one of the best I have ever tried
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(02-21-2023, 07:41 AM)Malaphar Wrote: the one in the opening post is actually one of the best I have ever tried

ok, thanks
(05-11-2022, 12:51 AM)Breakfast Kid Wrote: Some custom Grfs you can use to help your experience in game 

Enjoy Smile

can you possibly update the extra_zoom.grf?