Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elaina[Donation Guide] Donating via Cryptocurrency for PH Players
[Image: 5F5izHo.png]

We have noticed that there's a lot of players who wanted to donate using G-Cash in the server. Fret not! There's a way to do it by using Coins.ph app.

What's Coins.app, you might ask. It is an app that is similar to G-Cash, PayMaya, etc. It's an e-wallet service that is mostly used for cryptocurrencies.

Basically all you have to do is to register at coins.ph and do similar verifications that you usually do for G-Cash so you'll have better transaction limit.

You can download coins.ph app in the Google Play Store.

[Image: XWA2ExO.png]
There are many ways to cash in in coins.ph. But since most uses G-Cash. I'll teach the G-Cash method.
  • Login your G-Cash App.
  • Choose Bank Transfer 
[Image: hWjDiMh.png]
  • Click "View All" to see all bank list. Then choose Coins.ph (DC Pay)
  • Fill in the details.

[Image: tFjTzlH.png]

**Account name: The name registered in your coins.ph
**Account number: the phone number you registered in coins.ph
**Email: it's optional.

It will only take a few minutes, sometimes almost instant to receive it in your coins.ph

Once you have money in your coins.ph. You can now buy crypto and donate.

I normally use XRP because the gas fee there seems cheaper.

[Image: 01mniEp.png]
NOTE: You can use this same method to buy and send other type of crypto, but I just used XRP here as an example.
Before doing this, better ask the Admin for the XRP address first.

In your coins.ph click XRP then check prices.
[Image: nPa846H.png]

You will see something like this.

[Image: cvigGvz.png]
Click buy to buy XRP. 

For this example. I spend about 500 pesos or 10$. At the current donation rate it's already worth of 50 credits since it's x5 for crypto. 

[Image: HeQR7z7.png]

After buying, there will be a small cost to it. In case of my 500 Php.  it's around 20 Php. You can ask the admin to shoulder it if it's only a small amount. 

Either way, now you can send it. Just click the send. 

[Image: 7Gox1uu.png]

Choose Enter XRP address unless you are provided by the Admin with qr code.
(probably the hardest part if you won't just copy and paste the address)

[Image: 9pUT42i.png]

Then enter the XRP address that the admin will provide. Again ask this first before buying crypto.
(unless the admin said that there's a destination tag. Then you can just tick "receiver do not have a destination tag) 

[Image: p7kfX79.png]

Now there will be another around 5-6 php cost. You can just talk to the admin about it. 

[Image: EID9iwm.png]

There you go. You can now send a ticket for your donation.

Disclaimer: I did not personally make this guide, so please, don't come to me and ask about cryptocurrency related stuff as I have no idea how that works, nor am I engaging in it right now. If you got any questions, please refer them to Hora. :3
[Image: bqhx6i2.png]
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
[+] 4 users Like Elaina's post