BraveRO Forums
Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - Printable Version

+- BraveRO Forums (https://brave-ro.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BraveRO (https://brave-ro.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://brave-ro.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! (/showthread.php?tid=781)

Pages: 1 2

Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - HaZe - 06-13-2023

Attention, BraveRO Adventurers!

We need your support to make BraveRO an even more incredible server for everyone. We understand that attracting new players is vital for the growth and vibrancy of our community. That's why we're reaching out to you today.

Currently, BraveRO is ranked 6th on RateMyServer with 29 reviews, while the server in 2nd place boasts 36 reviews. We have a fantastic player base, and your positive reviews can help us attract more players. We only need about 10 reviews to more than 4x our visitiors from Ratemyserver. We have more than enough players to accomplish this! 

We know that many of our veteran players have been with us for a long time and continue to enjoy the server. We appreciate your loyalty, but we need your help now more than ever. By sharing your experiences and leaving a review on RateMyServer, you can play a significant role in expanding our player base.

We understand that writing a review may seem time-consuming or difficult, but we assure you it's a simple process. Your words can create a lasting impact and inspire others to join BraveRO. Let's work together to create an even more vibrant and exciting community!

We urge you to take a few minutes out of your day to support BraveRO. Together, let's showcase the awesomeness of BraveRO and welcome more adventurers to our ranks!

Thank you for being part of our community, and let's make BraveRO the best it can be!

EVERY REVIEW COUNTS! MAKE YOURS COUNT!

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - HaZe - 06-14-2023

It saddens me that 24 hours later, only 3 players reviewed and 2 of those were negative reviews based on false ratings such as 4/10 for stability, when our server hasn't lagged or crashed in months. I'm well aware those 2 negative reviews were probably made by banned players, but what's sad is that HATE is more powerful than LOVE and that OUR ACTUAL players don't give a crap about reviewing, while the people that got banned and hate us still find the time to do so.

In any case, the GM team has been working diligently on new updates, seasonal events, server stability and overall bug fixes. However, it seems despite our attempts the players are too lazy to provide feed back, partake on the feature, or support the server in any kind of way.

It boggles my mind how we work for free all this time and the majority of you can't even take 3 minutes to say thanks. Yet spend 3 hours everyday enjoying our work for free, expecting support, bug fixes and constant "new stuff". Without the player's support we are not going to be able to keep BraveRO online for much longer. It almost seems like the veterans that have been here for years have grown spiteful and would much rather AFK and dismiss any new feature or request for support. In the end, it will be your years of progress that will be gone. Our NPC scripts can be recycled, sold or shared for free. Your character progress, not so much. The choice is yours.

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - azhuric07 - 06-14-2023

first i love this this server and the only Ragnarok server im play, but since move from Dreamer to Brave, i have feeling this server will not online for much longer.

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - baduad - 06-14-2023

done

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - Elvira - 06-14-2023

countless exploits have ruined the server. just start from scratch again and not repeat those mistakes, and ill support 100%

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - HaZe - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 07:35 PM)Elvira Wrote: countless exploits have ruined the server. just start from scratch again and not repeat those mistakes, and ill support 100%

If you feel the server is ruined beyond repair. I would suggest you uninstall and forget about it. I would prefer to lose you as a player than to have you down voting and negatively commenting on every effort we make to improve the server. It's like you don't want to leave the sever but you don't want to help it grow either.

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - x1341x - 06-15-2023

A little suggestion sir, a simple gesture in RMS review like :
replying "thank you for your support", "We glad that you enjoy our game" for those good rates, maybe will give ppl reflection about how even the owner care for the good one. Also giving positive perspective and attract new player that come to check RMS. ^_^

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - cookiewater - 06-15-2023

i made review a month ago do u need a new one..

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - HaZe - 06-15-2023

(06-15-2023, 12:03 AM)x1341x Wrote: A little suggestion sir, a simple gesture in RMS review like :
replying "thank you for your support", "We glad that you enjoy our game" for those good rates, maybe will give ppl reflection about how even the owner care for the good one. Also giving positive perspective and attract new player that come to check RMS. ^_^
Thanks for your feedback. RMS only allows me to comment on the negative reviews.

(06-15-2023, 01:16 AM)cookiewater Wrote: i made review a month ago do u need a new one..

Thank you for your review! Every 3 months is enough

RE: Calling All BraveRO Adventurers: Help Us Rise to the Top! - HaZe - 06-15-2023

Thank you all of those who actually took the time to write the review. Thanks to you we have gone from rank 6 high rate to rank 2, and from rank 28 all server to rank 10. That will come with a lot more eyes and visitors to our server and hopefully we can get them to stay.

Just yesterday we received more player registrations than the last 2 weeks combined.

With a few more reviews we can get top the top 5 all server listing and get even more visitors.

Please tell your friends in-game how easy it was, and how beneficial it was for the server.

Thank you