BraveRO Forums

Full Version: game crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the game always crash whenever my Gunslinger auto attacks or using attack skills, my game is fully patched. Help please
Okay I found out what is causing the crash, i'ts my headgears because I tried the nohats grf and I didn't get dcd at all.
but ofc I dont like that, I wanna see what my character appearance with my costumes and stuffs. help pls

edit: I just found out today while doing STP that I'm making other players crash too, felt bad for them :/ hoping for this issue to get fixed.
Okay after running some few testings I found that my among us and leo psychic aura costumes was causing the crash because Im just fine using other costumes and didnt get crash even once.
does the issue happen when one of the 2 is not equipped together? or only when they are equipped together?
I tried to test them again today and equipped them seperately, seems like amongus costume is fine now. but the leo psychic aura still does the crash.
up
I am having the same issue,
Any characters in the main down crash BraveRo.exe
Seems to be a sprite problem for me tho:

just started doing it in the last few days. Worked fine before