BraveRO Forums

Full Version: DUEL ARENA EVENT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ATTENTION PVP PLAYERS , I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE HAVING A DUEL ARENA EVENT!! EVERYONE IS WELCOME !! (ANY GUILD CAN JOIN)!!

RULES : All jobs are included except (Arch Bishop Class)
            All OP Gears are allowed too!!
            Cheating is not recommended
            All healing skills are not allowed , including Life steal items 
            Pets are not allowed

HOW TO JOIN? :
            Go to Splendide or go 28 and talk to Kalabaw or Pey to Register!
            Registration will be open in September 1!!!

PRIZE???? : GRAND WINNER! 500 BILLION ZENY + 100EKILLS + 50 BTOKS
                  2ND PLACE : 50 BILLION ZENY + 20 EKILLS + 10BTOKS
                  3RD PLACE : 20 BILLION ZENY + 10 EKILLS + 5BTOKS
                  PVP VIEWERS WILL GET RANDOM PRIZE WHILE WATCHING THE TOURNAMENT !! SHOULD BE FUN!!

WHEN THE EVENT WILL START? ! ITS ON SEPTEMBER 11 , 2022 4PM PH TIME!! SO MAKE SURE TO SET YOUR PVP CHAR AND ITEMS FOR THE EVENT !! LEZGO BRAVE PEOPLE! I HOPE YOU GUYS JOIN!!

[attachment=160]

We'll be glad if a GM can help us assist the pvp event <3 Thank you Gm staffs!!
It's first come first serve my friends!

Let's spend some zeny for everyone Smile
very nice and healthy event for the server and community nice one &

thank you also to the ninongs & ninangs who will sponsor this event RIP zeny bag hahah

Anywho

Question: During the play-ins, are we allowed to change character per round? For instance, for round 1 I would prefer to play Gunslinger, for round 2 I would like to play soul linker. Will this idea be possible? Thoughts?
(08-29-2022, 11:14 AM)esdeath Wrote: [ -> ]very nice and healthy event for the server and community nice one &

thank you also to the ninongs & ninangs who will sponsor this event RIP zeny bag hahah

Anywho

Question: During the play-ins, are we allowed to change character per round? For instance, for round 1 I would prefer to play Gunslinger, for round 2 I would like to play soul linker. Will this idea be possible? Thoughts?

Great question esdeath , unfortunately that is not allowed ( So better put your best job you will register on registration day!!)
In which way would you like us to facilitate? would you be the one choosing who is up against who?
Yes we'll be doing random lottery for players to avoid any bias towards one another

A GM can also see our plans if you would like to. We will show full transparency and making sure that everyone is treated fair
(08-29-2022, 11:19 AM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]In which way would you like us to facilitate? would you be the one choosing who is up against who?

Yes Sir Frosty I created a bracketing system so the only problem now is who will be the announcer of the tournament.

and it would be great if the tournament has a good location or portal for the event.

so it'll be a big help if a gm staff assist us for this event <3 Thank you Sir
If you'd like it that way, sure, I suggest you close your registration by D-1 of the tourny and announce who is up against whom by the morning of Sept 10th. The least I can do is set some map flags according to your liking, for example, no item consumption/ no ice wall.

The rest I should consult with an Admin first.
Thank you Sir Frosty!!

ANNOUNCEMENT REGISTRTION CAPACITY WILL BE 30 MAXIMUM PVP PLAYERS ONLY ! SO BETTER REGISTER ON REGISTRATION DAY SEPT 1 ,2022 6PM PH TIME!
NEW FINAL SCHEDULE FOR ADJUSTMENTS/BALANCING PURPOSES. NEW FINAL SCHEDULE WILL BE SEPTEMBER 11,2022 4PM PH TIME
Pages: 1 2